Swaps Documentation Manager
Great opportunity to join a growing team
Great culture and benefits.
About Our Client
Our client is an global financial institution.
The Swaps Documentation Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage the Trade Confirmations team
- Ensure confirmations are generated in a timely and accurately to meet EMIR and Dodd Frank Regulations
- Work with Front office & Transaction Management teams on any non-standard documentation language
- Liaise with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the process and address issues in a timely manner
- Generate exception reports and ensure staff is following up
- Establish checklist to ensure all tasks are completed
- Develop and cross-train team members
The Successful Applicant
The successful Swaps Documentation Manager will have:
- 4 year college degree
- 10+ years of experience in a derivative documentation position
- 2 + years of experience managing a team or as a team lead
- Strong understanding of Interest Rate Swap products and ISDA confirmation templates
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive salary for Swaps Documentation Managers in the White Plains are along with a great benefits package.