- Growing Ad-Tech Firm
- Seeking System Engineer
About Our Client
Our client is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. They are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing user privacy.
- Maintain physical and virtual servers, managed by Puppet.
- Full lifecycle support for systems and applications.
- Validate migrations for legacy applications to containers or newer versions.
- Assist in optimizing AWS storage and report on costs.
- Implement and test backup and recovery procedures for various systems.
- Troubleshoot issues related to systems, storage, performance, and network.
- Maintain servers including patching, and hardware replacement or upgrades.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of experience in System Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience with Virtualization technologies.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of system performance.
- Some knowledge of HTTP, DNS, and TCP is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- 401K match.
- Generous PTO including Summer Fridays.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits.
- Hybrid work structure.
- Company outings and team events.