- Are you an engineer with a background in systems?
- Join a successful manufacturing company within the semiconductor space.
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the semiconductor manufacturing industry with a solid business base and ever growing success in the creation and innovation of high technology capital equipment. With over 20 years of experience, my client strives to produce the best product possible while providing an inclusive, fast-paced, and empowering work environment.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Generate drawings, schematics and diagrams
- Provide support to NPI projects
- Create test fixtures, calibration test protocols and work instructions
- Document test results
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Electrical, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent experience and education level (necessary)
- 6+ years of experience in manufacturing test or manufacturing engineering (semiconductor manufacturing not necessary but a plus)
- Experience in the utilization of AutoCAD systems (necessary)
- Experience in electronics troubleshooting
- Machinery automation (a plus)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team
If you believe you are a fit for this exciting opportunity, hit apply below and submit yourself today.
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefits package and competitive compensation
- 401k match
- Job security
- 3 weeks of PTO in addition to national holiday
- Bonus structure
- Room and support for professional growth and ability to become a lasting contributor