- Well-established financial services company.
- Hybrid opportunity with advancements opportunities!
About Our Client
Established financial services company that support high net worth clients globally.
- Sourcing and finding suitable candidates.
- Screening and sorting CV's of candidates for a variety of positions.
- Advertising open positions on social media and other media channels.
- Initiating contact via phone or email to screen professionals to qualify skill set and candidate alignment with all roles
- End to end ownership of the recruitment process
- Building relationships with hiring managers, peers and HR partners acting as a trusted recruitment advisor
- Negotiation of compensation with new hires and hiring managers
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with full cycle recruitment
- Familiarity with the financial services industry
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary (based upon experience) + bonus
- 20+ PTO days yearly
- 80% health insurance paid for by employer
- Generous 401k plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive benefits package