- Opportunity to develop, and implement TA functions for multiple sites.
- Full package offers leading compensation, benefits & work/life balance.
About Our Client
This national construction firm is actively engaged in all areas of the market including state infrastructure, health care sites, recreation, and corporate property development. In business for over 30 years, the firm has seen continuous growth coming out of the COVID epidemic and is looking to build out each of their sites to propel the firm into strong growth over the next 30 years.
- This role will encompass Talent Acquisition, Employment Branding & Marketing, and more
- Drive sourcing for all levels ranging from entry-level hourly to senior-level salaried roles
- Partner with leadership to guide and influence strategic TA efforts across the nation
- Develop, present, and measure recruitment marketing strategies across different markets
- Leverage data and metrics to understand and improve recruiting efforts
- Leverage data and metrics to offer improvement initiatives to meet changing business needs across the firm
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 6-8 Years of recruitment experience (procurement, supply-chain, warehouse, engineering roles a plus)
- 1-2 Years of talent management or development experience
- Strong recruitment history for corporate and warehouse positions
- Prior experience building from scratch an ATS system or significant process improvement to an existing ATS
- Strong existing knowledge of external market and industry trends
- Able to eloquently speak through recruiting success metrics, KPIs, and effective use of data
- Excellent oral and written communication
What's on Offer
- Industry-leading compensation
- Outstanding Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flexible work schedule
- An energizing and diverse work environment
- Outstanding internal growth an development potential for high-performing individuals