- Newly created position with growing organization
- Option to be completely remote in TX, NJ or CA
About Our Client
They are an established organization that has been around for over 50 years. In the last few years they have been experiencing tremendous growth and looking to grow out their corporate functions.
- Lead full cycle recruitment for all corporate functions
- Develop best practices for everything recruitment related
- Assess trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative and customized talent acquisition activities.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and senior leadership to create strong long lasting relationships
- Lead projects for future Talent Acquisition initiatives
- Creating and implementing best practices around recruitment
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree
- 7+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Experience in Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Call Center or similar industry
- Experience with managing agency relationships
- Experience with TA strategy
- Willing to travel to offices in CA, TX & NJ
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- 4 weeks PTO
- Great Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Hybrid Schedule