- My client has seen 50% YoY growth. They are looking to make 30-40 2022 US hires.
- Be the first US based person on the Talent Acquisition team
About Our Client
My client is a global eCommerce MarTech organization with offices in Paris, London and Boston. They have seen double digit 25%+ YoY growth the last two years with the rise of eCommerce and are actively looking to capitalize and scale the organization even further in the US. They have had an office in Boston for years and are actively looking to expand the team. This person will be the first person in the US in talent acquisition responsible for the majority of their US hiring providing an immense amount of room to grow.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is the first US hire on the Talent Acquisition team. The company is looking to scale 30% in 2022 and 40% of that growth will be in the US alone putting this person is a very high growth opportunity role.
- You will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle from working with hiring managers, expanding job briefs, recruiting candidates, coordinating interviews, and closing offers
- Focus on the commercial sides of the business - Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and roles from individual to VP level
- Manage a full pipeline across multiple different roles at once and internal relationships with multiple hiring managers and stakeholders
- Meet with candidates virtually and face to face
- Be the first US team member in talent acquisition reporting into a Manager in the UK, putting you in charge of the majority of the US hiring and strategy (nearly 50 hires next year)
- Develop a US talent acquisition strategy designed to effectively scale the organization and market the company to candidates
- Effectively communicate market trends to both candidates and hiring managers
- Develop a full understanding of the company, differentiation, strategy and needs
- Manage partnerships with external agencies if the company needs to outsource in order to meet hiring objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in business, communications, marketing or other relevant field desired
- 3-5+ years of agency recruitment or internal talent acquisition experience desired
- Experience recruiting within sales, marketing (Go To Market), technology and other relevant disciplines is desired
- Working with SaaS, technology companies is a plus but not a must
- Experience managing the full recruitment cycle is a must have
- Experience building trusted relationships with hiring managers
- A track record of delivering against high headcount growth goals
- A track record of pre-closing, negotiating, and closing offers with candidates
- Ability to adapt and recruit many different types of candidates
What's on Offer
You Will Recieve:
- $80-100k in base salary (this will be just a base salary role, no bonus)
- 401k+ match, healthcare dental vision
- 5 weeks PTO
- WFH office set up stipend
- Hybrid Office (Boston MA) and WFH flexibility for someone in Boston
- Open to hire this role remotely - East or Central Time Zone Desired