Talent Attraction Lead
Fortune 100 company looking to add to their talent branding team!
Take this newly created role and make it your own within a global brand.
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 100 manufacturing company with an extremely large global presence. The Talent Attraction Lead will be responsible for managing the employer branding strategy for the North American Region for our client. The Talent Attraction Lead will work with C-level executives globally to both proactively attract pipeline candidates, as well as attract niche profiles, through a creative employer branding campaign.
The Talent Attraction Lead will be responsible for leading the Talent Branding Strategy for our client in North America. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to; digital campaign creation, strategy development, brand manipulation and team management. Additionally:
- Work with the Analytics team to undertake detailed analysis of market trends and apply predictive analytics to determine availability of key talent in the local/regional labor market
- Establish Regional Sourcing & Attraction priorities
- Partner with Line Managers to proactively managing recruiting pipeline strategies
- Drive social media candidate outreach through key channels including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ensure an inclusive and diverse workplace which reflects the communities where our client operates
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- Deep Talent Attraction or Recruitment Marketing experience, including experience leading teams
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of digital and social marketing techniques
- Capability to travel up to 30%, including international travel
- Capability to communicate across all levels of an organization
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.