- Hybrid WFH Schedule
- Great company culture
About Our Client
My client is a leading international law firm that deals with clients all across the globe. This firm handles individuals, companies and organizations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Help the tax manager with all aspects of the tax compliance process, working closely with outside advisors on corporate and partnership federal, state, local and foreign tax returns.
- Work on quarterly and year-end tax provision calculation and related financial statement disclosure
- Gather together partner tax reporting process, including taxable income estimates and annual form K-1s
- Actively work on a wide range of contracts both externally and internally in order to gather information, identify, establish and follow best practices
- Assist with the implementation of new tax policies, strategies and procedures, to support tax and other cross-functional initiatives
- Prepare and analyze the impact of changing laws and regulations and how they apply to our clients policies and practices.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate:
- 2-3 years of experience with partnership experience preferred
- Experience working at a Big 4 accounting firm or large organization
- Working knowledge of ASC740
- Bachelor's degree required: Accounting, finance, or economics major preferred
- MBA and CPA preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel and word
- Must be a team player and function well in a team environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great work -life balance
- Company culture