- Diverse work environment and excellent company culture
- Incredible opportunity for growth
About Our Client
My client is a worldwide trading company with over 12 billion assets under management. They're a smaller, collaborative team located in NYC.
- Tax provision and accounting
- Tax compliance
- Prepare working papers required for federal and state income taxes
- Assist in tax audits
- Handle various tax filings
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in the space
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and or/tax
- Public accounting or industry background
- CPA preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- Excellent benefits- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k match
- Great company culture and events
- Opportunities for growth!