- Leading Investment Bank - Corporate and Investment Banking
- Smaller, collaborative team
About Our Client
My client is a Canadian-based, leading global investment bank and financial services provider, providing advisory and capital market services to corporate, government, and institutional clients. This position would be based in New York City, working within a smaller, collaborative team - hybrid schedule!!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely and collaboratively within the tax team
- Federal tax compliance
- Tax provisions
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- 1+ years of experience
- Big 4 corporate or Private tax experience
- Corporate tax experience required (1120/ASC740)
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or Tax
- Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Health/vision/dental insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Opportunities for growth!
- Hybrid schedule!
Apply today using the link provided, and your resume will be considered with 24 hours.