- Hybrid WFH Schedule
- Company culture
About Our Client
My client is a international banking services that deals with countries all over the world. My client is heavy on company culture and team orientation.
· Come prepared
· Help with providing oversight of U.S. tax guidelines
· Assist with ensuring that policies and procedures are implemented.
· Technical tax research
· Keep track of and update tax department regarding pertinent tax law developments.
· Assist with researching tax compliance related issues.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
· 6-8 years of experience
· LL.M, CPA or J. D is preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong team player,
· Excellent organizational skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- High benefits
- Great company culture