Tax Manager - $50 BILLION PE FIRM
Amazing private industry opportunity!
Exposure to all facets of the in-house tax function.
About Our Client
A successful Private Equity firm located here in New York City
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Key Responsibilities will be:
- Review and preparing partnership tax compliance
- Tax planning and structuring
- This position will be investor facing
- Liase with outside service providers
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 to 8 years of Big4 public accounting partnership tax experience and/or private industry tax experience
- Private Equity and/or Real Estate tax compliance experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- Great communication skills
- Confidence when speaking with investors and senior-level management
What's on Offer