- Close-knit collaborative team!
- Great work culture!
About Our Client
Leading private equity firm investing in companies engaged in exploration and production of oil and gas.
- Tax planning and structuring
- Calculate K-1 information for outside investors
- Prepare tax estimates and tax workpapers including partnerships, limited liability companies, and blocker corporations.
- Prepare and/or review partnership federal and relevant state tax returns.
- Prepare and/or review corporate federal and relevant state tax returns.
- Prepare and/or file sales and use, personal property, and franchise tax returns.
- Prepare and file tax returns related to gross receipts and margin tax.
- Tax special projects
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-7 year's Big 4 or related industry experience
- BA in Accounting
- Private Equity experience
- CPA, EA, and/or M.S. in Tax is a plus.
- Corporate and partnership tax accounting experience
- ASC 740
- Highly proficient in excel
- Effective communicator and strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic Benefit Package
- Fantastic culture and collaborative team!
- Generous PTO and unlimited sick leave!