Tax Manager - Public Accounting - Waldorf, MD
Public Accounting opportunity
Based in Waldorf, MD
About Our Client
My client is a boutique public accounting firm based in Waldorf, MD. They are a rapidly growing, well-established, highly reputable and high caliber public accountancy firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Working in a team of five accountancy professionals, the Tax Manager will report into the President of the firm. They will be responsible for the preparation and submission of the following tax returns, and building out the team in the coming years:
Whilst the interview process will be conducted remotely, the role requires and office presence in Waldorf, MA - 5 days a week.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a generous remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses the following.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent, relevant experience
- 4+ years of related experience
- Ability to work, full time in office in Waldorf, MD (this is not a remote position).
What's on Offer
- $80,000,000 to $85,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Excellent hands on accounting experience
- Coaching and mentoring by experienced accounting professionals
- Competitive PTO
- Excellent opportunity to experience the inner working of a well run, public accounting team.