Great leadership opportunity within a reputable family office!
About Our Client
A well-known family office.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities will be:
- HNW tax compliance preparation and review
- Trust and Estates tax compliance preparation and review
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of international tax compliance experience (they are open to other backgrounds as well)
- Coming from a Big4 or mid-sized public accounting firm, or family office
- PE tax experience, not required but is preferred
- CPA/ MST preferred
What's on Offer