- Hybrid schedule (2 days in office, 3 days working from home)
- Major opportunities for growth and development
About Our Client
My client is a globally well know venture capital firm in the US and is recognized as an elite powerhouse. They are knowledgeable and experienced in investing and developing within the Fintech space.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborate on tax projects with other key stakeholders, preparation of senior management presentations, and implementation
- Performs technical analysis and application of Federal, State, and income tax treaty rules
- Build relations with outside service providers for the review and preparation of global income tax returns
- Oversee private equity and venture capital business tax compliance process
- Engage with special tax projects of the firm
Develop complex tax planning strategies with full research to support them:
- Manage department projects, day-to-day operations, and long-range plans.
- Provide mentorship and participate in the development of junior team members
- Assist internal departments in advising on questions related to reporting obligations, tax implications in connection with proposed transactions, and tax language
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. Degree Accounting or related field
- 5-7 years of professional tax experience with a focus on partnership tax
- Experience working with asset management, private equity, or hedge fund firms
- CPA license a must
- Confidentiality and integrity are highly necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - highly proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving, and organizational skills
- An execution mindset and the ability to think strategically
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the board
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Hybrid, Work-Life balance
- Fantastic Benefits Package
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Family Leave