Tax Operations Analyst
Opportunity to be challenged
Major financial services company
About Our Client
Multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Daily tax withholding analysis and reconciliation (NRA, FACTA, Back-Up)
- Maintenance of reporting obligations, submission deadlines, and legal requirements
- Communicate with account reps to resolve withholding and reporting issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Desire to be challenged
- Attentive to deadlines
- Ability to operate and communicate between various departments including operations, tech, tax, and risk.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Solid understanding of Technology, Operations, and Risk
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to grow from working with a name-brand company
- Meaningful work contributing to the overall success of the company