- Consumer Goods company in NJ
- Are looking for temporary Tax Payroll Analyst
About Our Client
This client is a consumer goods company based in New Jersey. This role is currently a remote opportunity with intentions to return to office in Camden, NJ.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Review timesheets and attendance records and correct inaccuracies
- Overseeing payroll procedures
- Process payroll weekly and biweekly; process payroll company wide US and including Canada, Puerto Rico
- Experience with working in outsourced service providers
- Conduct regular audits on payroll procedures and records
- Serve as the Payroll operations wage and hour analyst spanning over all payroll companies within the organization.
- Participate in analysis, communication, testing to outsourced vendors and internal functions to deliver accurate and timely payrolls.
- Work with internal and external departments to identify gaps, deliver compliance, demonstrate best practices, outsourced suppliers and systems. Implement payroll process updates to drive change.
- Conduct operational analysis and audits to resolve issues in a proactive and positive environment, promoting trust among the customers, while maintaining the highest level of customer service
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years Payroll experience
- Bachelors degree in business finance or accounting required
- Strong Excel Skills, V-Lookups, Pivot Table's,
- Experience working with Workday, Kronos, & ADP
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate and benefits package.