- Hybrid WFH Schedule
- Company culture
About Our Client
My client is a US-leading investment bank specializing in capital markets. Collaborative and worker focused company with a great company culture, high growth potential and amazing benefits.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Help the tax manager with all aspects of the tax compliance process, working closely with outside advisors on corporate and partnership federal, state, local and foreign tax returns.
- Work on quarterly and year-end tax provision calculation and related financial statement disclosure
- Gather together partner tax reporting process, including taxable income estimates and annual form K-1s
- Actively work on a wide range of contracts both externally and internally in order to gather information, identify, establish and follow best practices
- Assist with the implementation of new tax policies, strategies and procedures, to support tax and other cross-functional initiatives
- Prepare and analyze the impact of changing laws and regulations and how they apply to our clients policies and practices.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Experience working at a big 4 accounting firm or large organization
- Bachelor's degree required: Accounting, finance, economics preferred
- CPA license required
- MBA in tax or accounting preferred
- Strong work ethic and self motivated
- Highly proficient in word and excel
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- High benefits
- Great company culture