Tax Senior Associate
Opportunity to work for a world-renowned hedge fund.
Ability for upward mobility and exposure.
About Our Client
A large, world-wide, privately-held hedge fund firm that has been in the field for 30+ years.
The tax senior would have to:
- Prepare and review partnership tax (1065s and K1's)
- Get involved in tax planning
- Work closely with the tax department
- Communicate with internal and external key players
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Hedge Fund tax
- Experience in Partnership tax
- CPA not required, but desired
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Organization skills
What's on Offer
This company allows for upward mobility due to its nature in size and additionally gives the candidate a wide range of exposure in the Hedge Fund realm. DOE