- High growth potential
- Great company culture
About Our Client
My client is an family office. My client focuses on company culture, growth and team orientation.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
HNW would be preferred but open to partnership. Mix would be ideal.
Mid-size firm preferred, open to Big Four HNW.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- 15-7 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with private company valuations
- Knowledge of hedge fund accounting and account principles
- Work experience in the hedge fund, private equity or VC areas
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- High pay out Bonuses
- Top Benefits