- Diverse work environment and excellent company culture!
- Incredible opportunity for growth!
About Our Client
My client is a full-service accountancy corporation. They bring training and years of experience in financial, administrative and operational management. They are a growing and dynamic team looking for top talent to join their organization!
- Prepare federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and trusts; also prepare related income tax work papers
- Prepare correspondence to taxing authorities
- Work closely with team on a variety of engagements
- Effectively communicate status of work and issues with upper management on a timely basis
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree
- Should be preparing for or already passed the CPA examination
- 1 to 2 years of accounting firm experience
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Ability to effectively utilize firm technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- PTO and paid company holidays
- Excellent work-life balance and relaxed culture
- Inward and upward mobility!
Apply today and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.