Team Manager - Legal Recruitment
Lead and manage the legal recruitment group for a world class recruitment agency
Step directly into a management role
About Our Client
Our clients range from AMLAW 100 to small boutique law firms. We also work with fortune 10 comapnies to small start ups across all industries.
This role will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Manage a team of recruiters foucsed on the legal skill set / sector.
- Run a P&L for MIchael PAge with full responsibility for the success of the business.
- Hire / train new recruiters
- Develop future leaders and manager within the team
- Drive go to market strategy and direction fo the business.
- Source new business from clients that MP Legal has not worked with before.
- Establish these accounts and provide account management as necessary to them.
- Up sell existing accounts of MP in New York and of MP Legal to more efficiently gain business
- Develop new accounts to get MP added to vendor lists we are not currently on.
- Generate requisitions for contract, contract to hire and permanent positions that can be delivered on by the technology recruitment team.
- Manage key processes from a client perspective while working with recruiters to fill roles
- When necessary, identifying candidates for roles generated.
- Work closely and systematically with MP Legal recruitment team
- Coordinate interviews between clients and candidates providing professional feedback.
- Close contract, contract to hire, and permanent position orders while working with recruiters and team.
- Have a track record of success providing positive communication, proper account/client relationship management and be in constant relentless pursuit of new and repeat business.
- Mentor and coach junior recruiters and sales professionals
- Work in coordination with other MP disciplines to cross sell for Legal
- When possible, pick up new business overall for MP in North America.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of agency recruitment experience or outside sales experience, ideally within Legal.
- Ability and desire to do new business development
- Team player
- People management experience
- Strong desire for a career growth and development
What's on Offer
Base salary, commissions, quarterly incentive trips, etc.