- Hybrid Role - Based in New York
- Fast Growing Tech Startup
About Our Client
Our client is a remote-first, dynamic tech company based in New York City, and are solving some of
the biggest challenges in youth sports today.
- Reviewing employment applications, evaluating work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications of applicants.
- Screening candidates by conducting phone, video, and in-person interviews, referring qualified candidates to the Hiring Manager for review, and offering recommendations based on finding while providing mentor ship to candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Providing salary recommendations based on the level of position, market analysis, and internal comparisons, negotiating compensation, building offer letters, performing reference checks, and initiating relocation agreements where appropriate.
- Providing feedback to hiring managers based on issues and themes they experience in the search process in order to drive internal change.
- Responsible for proactive and strategic sourcing and networking to recruit exceptionally hardworking people with the right skills and passion for our brand. This includes providing our candidates and business partners with a customer-focused experience during the recruiting process.
- Develop recruitment strategies to proactively search for a diverse pool of candidates using advanced sourcing techniques including search engines, social networks, job boards, user groups, competitive intelligence, and direct recruiting techniques to build a pipeline of talent.
- Stay abreast and current on the latest recruiting and industry trends to continuously evolve candidate pipeline and service levels.
- Develop and manage relationships with search firms to deliver the best talent for the business.
- Assist with ongoing projects and other people operations-related tasks if needed.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a fast-growing environment as an internal Technical Recruiter.
- Demonstrable history filling technical positions in niche areas, but also a consistent record of filling non-technical positions at different levels.
- Adept at building rapport within all levels of the organization.
- Creative and innovative attitude and the ability to independently solve problems.
- Dedicated to providing the best candidate experience possible.
- Understanding of the New York City tech-start up landscape and enthusiasm for keeping up with industry trends and the latest sourcing hacks and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a solid ability to understand and communicate complex technical requirements.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker, and be a self-starter.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Medical and Dental benefits from day 1
- Flexible work Schedule
- Fully remote opportunity
- Monday - Friday 9am| 5pm