- Technology company
- A great place for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a technology company offering employees an exciting and fun work environment that encourages growth and promotion from within.
- Assist with the preparation of the financial statements, footnote disclosures, and the MD&A for Company's quarterly and annual filings with the SEC on Forms 10-Q and 10-K
- Coordinate with members of the global finance organization and other departments, prepare supporting documentation and disclosure checklists.
- Support earnings release filings and assist with the review of various earnings materials
- Assist with technical accounting and SEC reporting research to ensure compliance with GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Assist with the documentation and maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley controls for the financial reporting process
- Review of XBRL tagging using WDesk software
- Participate in implementation of new accounting standards, and various corporate transactions
- Participate in special projects and provide support to other groups in the finance organization on as-needed basis.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree in Accounting with 4+ years of experience. CPA strongly preferred.
- Public accounting experience or a mix of public/private, working with publicly traded companies.
- Knowledge and application of US GAAP and SEC regulations
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-moving environment, while effectively meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving ability who is proactive, resourceful and has a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively across different teams and functions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge Workiva, XBRL and NetSuite preferred.
What's on Offer
- Great Culture
- Flexibility to work
- Career growth opportunities