Technical Administrative Assistant
Long Term Contract
Possibility for extension
About Our Client
- Media broadcasting firm
- Manage schedule(s), roll calls phone and relay messages. Scan schedule(s) daily for any meetings/lunches/etc where guests may need a drive on pass entered.
- Update outlook contacts lists
- Serve as system admin for Kissflow, Slack and Google sheets. Manage users and perform other admin tasks.
- Source content from stakeholders and load into newsletter template in Campaign Monitor. Edit content. Send tests to verify display when received in Outlook is as expected, on desktop and mobile. Deploy to distribution lists.
- Manage outage messaging for internal systems.
- Place weekly food order, receive delivery and stock kitchen. Replenish kitchen from pantry and paper goods back stock 2-3x per week.
- Manage common space organization.
- Coordinate office moves as needed.
- Pull financial reports from internal systems for adhoc projects
- Secure drive-ons for agency check pickups on Fridays. Serve as key department contact to agencies.
- Manage files in DropBox
- Create user admin guides for various department systems as needed, complete with screenshots and step-by-step user instructions.
- Liase with guest speakers, third party vendors, catering, space coordinators, etc. to arrange lunch and learns/team trainings/etc.
- Perform Ad-Hoc projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Tech savvy - ability to quickly learn to navigate internal financial systems and other apps used by the business
- Proficient communication and organizational skills are required
- Must be detailed orientated and possess an understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Team Player
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Degree - Preferred, not required
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States.
What's on Offer
- Long Term Contract
- Excellent working environment