- Senior leadership role
- Construction monitoring and due diligence on large projects
About Our Client
Our client is a British infrastructure advisory firm.
- Technical lead on inputs and reviews for technical due diligence and construction monitoring services P3 and other infrastructure projects in North America.
- Support to the Country Manager in business development activity, preparation of proposals, new lead generation, contract and commercial negotiations in delivery of business plan.
- Identification of new opportunities, leverage of client networks and development of new service lines.
- Assist in seeking of talent, provision of training, oversight and support for development of junior members within a growing team.
- Role requires frequent travel to the project sites in Canada and US.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- 10-15 years' experience including prior experience in technical advisory and due diligence of P3 and project finance deals for lenders, investors or other agencies
- Backgrounds and education in civil and transportation engineering preferred but industrial and mechanical engineers also considered
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package.