Technical Product Manager
Confidential Asset Management Firm
Product Manager working on Financial applications + solution architecture
About Our Client
Confidential asset management firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Design and build data modeling/reports - adhoc reporting/business intelligence work
- Utilize project management skills
- Oversee implementations
- Gather requirements into concrete specifications for development, including performing data mapping
- Work with all financial applications + ERP Systems
- Ability to analyze vendor provided APIs and provide recommendations for approach to system integrations
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years in ERP systems
- Experience being a software developer
- Experience with Azure, PowerBI, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle Fusion, Concur, Coupa, Workiva preferred
- Experience with automation + scripting tools: Python, SQL, VBA, excel macro
- Agile experience
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Client cannot sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + bonus. Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Client cannot sponsor or transfer visas at this time.