Technical Project Manager (ERP systems) in Los Angeles
Top California Asset Management Firm!
Guaranteed opportunities for advancement and growth!
About Our Client
A leading California-base asset management firm with opportunities for advancement and growth.
- Design and build data modeling/reports - adhoc reporting/business intelligence work
- Utilize project management skills
- Oversee implementations
- Gather requirements + translate that to IT teams
- Work with all financial applications + ERP Systems
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years in ERP systems
- Hands on experience with data modeling
- Experience with Azure, PowerBI, Hyperion Essbase requried
- Experience working with Oracle Fusion, Concur, Coupa, Workiva preferred
- Experience with automation + scripting tools: Python, SQL, VBA, excel macro
- Agile experience
What's on Offer
Compensation is flexible and based on the experience of the candidate. Competitive base salary with bonus as well as unbeatable benefits.