- Remote - Hybrid Role - Based in New York
- are looking for an experienced technical recruiter to source and fill open roles
About Our Client
Our client is a local state bank operating in the New York metropolitan area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage recruitment process for assigned IT department by collaborating with hiring managers to discuss staffing needs, prepare/post recruitment advertisements, screen resumes, schedule interviews and extend and negotiate formal offers.
- Interview selected applicants and gather pertinent data including but not limited to education, experience, training, job skills and salary requirements; ensure candidates are treated equally and in compliance with applicable laws (EEO & ADA) and other federal compliance requirements.
- Establish and maintain trusting relationships with candidates and key stakeholders across the organization.
- Understand and translate hiring managers' needs to deliver qualified and diverse candidate pools.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Utilize innovative sourcing techniques by leveraging technology and digital campaigns to identify talent and build extensive networks for current and future consideration.
- Use data and talent market insights to influence decision makers.
- Ensure compliance with various federal and state employment laws.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' Degree in Human Resources or related field of study.
- Professional certification in Human Resources (PHR or SHRM-CP) preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute recruitment plans in a high volume/fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Prior experience using an ATS a must (Taleo); experience utilizing ADP Workforce Now or other HRIS system a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships across a diverse client base, while establishing trust and credibility with employees at all levels.
- Prior experience managing highly confidential information with discretion.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal and State laws.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer:
- Hybrid role going into the office 1-2 days per week.
- Immediate start
- Health, vision, dental and commuter benefits available on day 1