- Growing Insurtech Start Up
- Seeking Technology Manager
About Our Client
Our client is an insurtech company, specializing in the first pet insurance plan made for latinos and designed by latinos. Their goal is to modernize the insurance experience for Spanish-speaking Americans.
- Ensure the availability of all applications running on their infrastructure
- Lead new technology projects - rolling out the tech side of partnerships, QR codes, agency portals, etc.
- Create weekly reports to review suggestions based on analysis of the app, online UI, claims, and underwriting.
- Insure a data warehouse is structured and maintained.
- Implement the cloud computing strategy using a tech stack that includes AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Evaluate software development cycle (development, testing, deployment).
- QA testing strategy for all software deployment and integrations.
- Onboard and assist in the hiring process of team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Caomputer Science or related field.
- Experience with Machine learning, AI, and cloud computing.
- Understanding of data sets and data warehousing.
- Basic knowledge of PowerBi and Tableau to create dashboards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, hungry, ready to hit the ground running.
- Some basic knowledge of Spanish is a plus!
What's on Offer
- Competitve salary commensurate with experience.
- Bonus structure.
- Ability to grow and evolve with a new insurtech start-up.
- Flexible hybrid structure.