- Growing Private Equity Firm
- Seeking Tech Support Specialist
About Our Client
Our client is a U.S. private equity firm with approximately $23 billion under management. They are based in NY with an ofice in Shangahi.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Resolving network issues.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Providing timely and accurate feedback.
- Supporting the role-out of new applications and technology.
- Managing multiple cases at once and updating tickets using the ticket database.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Conducting safety checks on equipment.
- Recommending changes to maximize efficient resolution.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills and ability to establish reasonable deadlines for resolution.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Generous PTO.