- Amazing Tax Temp opportunity at prestigious law firm!
- Fantastic collaborative team environment and great work life balance!
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's top law firms with expertise in banking & finance, M&A, litigation, funds, etc. They're a smaller, collaborative team based in New York City.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide support for annual federal and state taxreturn filings, including review of partner K-1s and tax returns
- Distribute K-1s to former partners
- Collect documentation to support charitable contribution deductions taken on the partnership tax return
- Assist with periodic sales tax review of expense claims, interoffice recharges, and payments to vendors
- Prepare tax distribution schedules for circulation to partners
- Maintain and track various partner tax forms
The Successful Applicant
- 3-6 years of professional experience in tax
- Accounting background ideal
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting or taxation
- Proficiency Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Access, as well as Adobe Acrobat, is preferred
- Want someone who is a quick learner, going to take initiative, and is detail-oriented
What's on Offer
Please contact Kristin McDermott