- Manage your own book of business
- Work from anywhere in the Northeast
About Our Client
My client is a global company that has been in North America for over 12 years. they are seeking someone with 3-5 years of prior Technical Sales experience with a very heavy focus on Business Development to help grow their Northeast Market from the ground up.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Northeast Territory Manager will be a key role in building out company business in the northeast.
- Research the market and stay up to date on industry trends and key client opportunities
- Prospect, qualify and acquire new business opportunities for the North American Business Unit
- Play a client facing outside sales role traveling to client locations to discuss needs and potential solutions
- Identify which company solutions will meet client needs
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to prospects
- Work with prospects to understand their challenges and needs and match them with relevant solutions
- Build and manage client relationships and a book of business
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Industrial / Mechanical Engineering is a plus
- Other related degree OR industry relevant experience
- 3-5+ years of technical sales experience
- Experience developing new business opportunities
- Experience in a client facing, outside sales capacity
What's on Offer
What's On Offer:
- Remote based role, traveling across the Northeast
- $65-85k base + performance based bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits package
This is a great opportunity to join a global company and small high growth US team! Apply now or reach out with a resume.