Territory Sales Representative
Leader within the Industrial-Mechanical Pump Industry
Great Room for Career Progression
About Our Client
With 45 years of expertise within the Industrial-Mechanical Pump Industry, Dab Pumps is a major player making over $300MM revenue across the world and Having existing business through distribution in the US for decades.
- The Western Territory combines around 10 customers with 50 different locations.
- As the Territory Sales Representative, you will strategically handle the existing customers and grow their business by being close to the every active branches and develop the business where we are not present.
- To do so you are going to visit existing and potential new Pump Distributors to secure your product portfolio.
- You will connect with Sales from your Distributors to educate them on technical products and applications.
- You will develop the customer portfolio through an effective business development strategy and smart networking.
- You will populate the database with relevant business information and contact details coming from your business development.
- You will build a smart weekly plan to ensure an effective business activity and monitor your targets advancement.
- As a part of a truly global company you need to be comfortable with working outside regular work hours when the business needs it and be able to manage your activities with multicultural teams.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an Junior Sales with a first year of Sales Experience (internships included), ideally coming from the Industry and Manufacturing sector, with a 4 years degree (preferred)
Beyond your educational and professional background, we are looking for a highly driven Sales willing to do the extra mile to develop the business and achieve his/her career advancement as a reward.
What's on Offer
Attractive Base + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits