Great opportunity at a growing semiconductor manufacturing company.
Seeking a Test Engineer with an Electrical Engineering background.
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a semiconductor manufacturing company in the North Shore
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Support the use of automated testing equipment and develop test programs.
- Perform testing to include pattern measurements, gain and isolation measurements, thermal cycling, shock and vibration and other environmental tests.
- Provide support with internal and external testing scheduling.
- Supervise test technicians.
- Work with Engineering on the the development of test fixtures.
- Work closely with customers and clients understand requirements and meet expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Digital test engineering experience preferred.
- Experience with ATE.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base compensation.
- Competitive benefits.