- Excellent opportunity for a strategic leader to join a winning team
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
About Our Client
My client is a leading manufacturer of advanced light-curable adhesives, coatings, oligomers, light-curing equipment, and fluid dispense systems that work together to optimize assembly processes.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Management of product development R&D lab for UV Curing Equipment test and validation.
- Oversee and plan the use of equipment, capabilities and resources for all lab functions.
- Develop and implement test processes, procedures and documentation standards for test planning and execution.
- Contribute to Design Specification requirements for testability to facilitate design verification and product validation tests and schedules.
- Lead design failure mode effects analysis (DFMEA) reviews and evaluations and documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (BSME or BSEE) required
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience in electromechanical design verification testing.
- Expertise in analytical skills with solid engineering fundamentals is a must.
- Proficiency in statistical test methods and Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) is a plus.
What's on Offer
Competive base salary and bonus