Testing & Monitoring Analyst
Ability to work on highly critical projects.
Opportunity to join a large, growing company
About Our Client
Large, Foreign nternatinal Bank
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist RMs in tackling compliance risk and meet the Bank's compliance requirements including on boarding, off boarding, screening, periodic reviews, negative news review etc;
- Work together with FI Compliance Officer to monitor FI compliance risk, and produce compliance risk overview, analysis and reporting;
- Check the quality of compliance related documents submitted by business teams to ensure the Bank's requirement for front desk is properly satisfied and work together with FI Compliance Officer responsible for the department's compliance risk assessment & other risk management enhancement projects
- Work with FI Compliance Officer as interface between FI and Compliance Department/all other internal stakeholders for compliance risk related issues.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ -years of experience in covering FI compliance risk including but not limited to KYC on boarding and periodic reviews
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) holder a plus for this job.
What's on Offer
Based on Experience