Highly reputable General Contractor who emphasizes client and sub relations
Strong backlog of projects, diverse project portfolio, great company culture
About Our Client
Client is an established, growing Contractor that seeks a talented, dependable Superintendent to add to their team. They have a diverse project portfolio and are looking for proven carpentry skills, professionalism, experience and leadership to run projects from start to completion. They offer substantial growth potential for the right person.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- The Superintendent position must fulfill all sub tier requirements and responsibilities.
- Superintendent must be a positive mentor for sub tier construction roles.
- Proactively promote "solutions based" problem solving.
- Control 100% of the job site.
- Ensure everyone involved in the project is using the most current set of plans / construction documents.
- Maintain; keep clean and organized copies of all permit plans and documents.
- Keep accurate record (as-built) drawings.
- Schedule and attend all required regulatory inspections.
The Successful Applicant
- High school diploma required, four-year degree from an accredited university within the construction, engineering, or business concentrations strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction, including experience with a commercial general contractor
- Tenant renovations, service work, work in occupied spaces, weekend work, fast paced project experience all a plus
- Mastery of building processes and best practices
- Ability to organize necessary resources, including people, tools and time to meet tight deadlines and achieve desired results
- Project lead experience preferred Previous experience in a superintendent or project lead experience preferred
- OSHA 30 Certification preferred
What's on Offer
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive base
- Lucrative bonus potential
- Health Coverage
- 401k with competitive company match