Tilt Wall Construction Superintendent - Travel
Strong project portfolio in the Southeast
Opportunity to lead multiple projects and develop career
About Our Client
Client is a top commercial construction general contractor with an emphasis on the light industrial construction sector.
- Manage construction projects from start to close out
- Prepare punch lists
- Management of Field Personnel
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Engineers, and Design Consultants
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs
The Successful Applicant
- Warehouse and light industrial construction experience preferred
- Technical degree level education in construction or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stable work record
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience.