Tilt Wall Project Manager
Texas-Based General Contractor with over $350MM in their current pipeline
Seeking a strong project manager with tilt wall experience to join the team
About Our Client
The client is a Top Texas-Based General Contractor with presence throughout the metroplex. They have experience in mid to large tilt wall, medical, and concrete projects. They have a reputation of trusting their individuals and giving autonomy to the individuals they bring on to lead and develop the rest of their team.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Prepare original Construction Cost Requests (CCR's) for projects, prepare a hard cost construction budget, which budget shall be used as the basis for financial feasibility of the project.
- Communicate directly with on-site staff including the Superintendent and Subcontractors to go over full details of project cost, staffing for individual projects, as well as scheduling
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Have a thorough understanding of interpreting plans and specs for building and construction.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum of 5 years' experience as a project manager with a Commercial General Contractor in the tilt wall space
Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager
Managed multiple projects with a minimum value of $10M+
Degree in construction management or engineering required
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary depending on project experience and skills.
- Vehicle allowance/Gas Card