Top Life Sciences Company Sourcing Manager
Opportunity for growth
Fantastic benefits and compensation
About Our Client
Our client has consistently ranked as one of the "Best" by many publications. They lead in research, treatment, and medical devices. They also garner $200-$400MM in research grants each year. In a time of Covid-19, our client needs a Sourcing Manager from Medical Device, Biomedical, or Hospital Network company in order to lead Procurement strategy.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This person is responsible for achieving and improving targeted service levels, balancing inventory, and managing supply and demand within the supply chain using procedures already in place. This person will:
- Strategically develop sourcing plans and lead sourcing for medical instruments, research tools, to occasionally pharmaceutical products
- This person is resposible for securing capacity and preparing suppliers for production flow strategies to ensure delivery
- Analyzing BOM, routings, and demand.
- Maintain Master Supplier Files, including Supplier Scorecards for "A" level suppliers
The Successful Applicant
- MUST come from and have a deep understanding of either the Medical Device, Biomedical, Pharma, or Hospital Network Industries
- MUST have a Bachelor's, Engineering, Mathematics, or Supply Chain Preferred
What's on Offer
My client offers a fantastic comprehensive salary and benefits package.