Trade Marketing Manager
Equity and Bonus
Make a social impact
About Our Client
The client is an award-winning UK Based womens health and wellness brand (CPG/TECH), that recently expanded into the US. The New York based headquarters (remote 2020) is growing quickly into retail and .com.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- The brand is seeking an experienced and passionate US Trade Marketing Manager to manage marketing programs in their B2B retail and Amazon channel including Retail and Amazons,
- Role reports to Head of Marketing with cross functional alignment with Sales and the UK Team
- Manage trade marketing for US Retail and Amazon (AMS)
- Adapt campaigns for each retailer guidelines across store, digital, events, promos, etc.
- Develop and deliver upon execution of Retailer events and report on performance
- 1-2 years exp with Amazon / AMS
- Passionate about driving conversation in womens wellness and healh care
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must have 1-2 years' of Amazon experience and 5-8 years' of digital/retail trade activation experience.
What's on Offer
Given the brand is still a hypergrowth start up, this is an opportunity to receive equity and bonus early on.