- Join a Global Boutique Investment Firm
- Utilize your experience in Pure Bonds, Emerging Markets, & Fixed Income
About Our Client
A global boutique investment firm.
- Trade Support for the Emerging Markets Sales/Trading business predominantly focused on Fixed Income bond trading.
- trade capture and resolving trade discrepancies.
- Liaises between trading, sales, counterparties, operations, research and compliance.
- Assistant will provide full support to salespeople.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bilingual is Spanish and English
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Sales/Trading Assistant must be able to prioritize and multi-task within a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Work-life balance
- Exposure to Senior Management
- Hybrid Work Model
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Benefits