- Opportunity to consult at a investment firm located in New York City
- Opportunities to gain experience and knowledge within the compliance sector
About Our Client
A large global bank, offering a range of commercial and investment banking services to corporate, institutional, and municipal clients.
The job responsibilities are to:
- Monitor the corporate banking, investment banking and broker dealer activities of the bank.
- Report on the compliance risks issues to the banks Global Compliance Senior Management.
- Review and follow up on a variety of trade surveillance alerts and exception reports covering wide range of risks and products.
- Ensure issues arising from surveillance activities are duly escalated, re-mediated and memorialized according to the bank's procedures.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Someone who has:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of Trade Surveillance experience
- Help draft alert exceptions product lines
- Mitigate market relation reviews
- Financial Experience plus
- AML Experience is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with the bank
- Opportunity to work with a global bank