Transaction Monitoring Consultant
Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment
Work with a collaborative team with critical deadlines
About Our Client
Our Client is a Management Consulting Firm
- Work on engagements related to Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), USA PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Know Your Client (KYC), and all other laws, regulations, and requirements designed to establish processes to detect and prevent money laundering, fraud, and terrorism.
- Experienced in Transaction Monitoring
- Manage assigned tasks related to drafting case investigations, preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs), analyzing/utilizing Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) and Monetary Instrument Logs (MILs), and referencing Customer Identification Programs (CIPs).
- Conduct transaction analysis in the course of look-backs.
- Meet deadlines and manage evolving/shifting deadlines.
- Maintain education and knowledge with regard to BSA, AML/KYC/OFAC, and Patriot Act regulations
- Meet clearly defined productivity and quality assurance standards.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 Year college Degree
- Project experience performing Transaction Monitoring remediation
- Experience in correspondent banking a plus
What's on Offer
Commensurate on experience, OT offered