- Excellent team environment!
- Lots of opportunity for growth in this fast-paced environment!
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's largest advertising companies. They're an exciting and collaborative team environment!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Need to be up to date in US compliance, US BEAT reporting, and Transfer Pricing.
- Interesting design product projects - on data, technology, design new policies
- US TP Documentation and implimentation
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years of experience in relevant field
- Ideal candidate coming from public accounting firm
- Need to have experience working on an outbound market such as US/UK clients and needs to have experience dealing with large central HQ's.
- Need to be personable and need to be able to make relationships
- Strong and pro-active personality
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary / OTE
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Opportunities for growth