Traveling Commercial Construction Superintendent - Grocery
Strong opportunity for career development with an experienced GC
Chance to lead complex projects in the field
About Our Client
Client has over 25+ years of experience throughout the Southeast working on projects in the retail, shopping center, healthcare, and grocery space. They have a strong culture based on employee development, growth, and community makes them an excellent organization to be a part of.
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Big box / grocery construction experience preferred
- Willing to travel 100% throughout the Southeast
- 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience.