- Exposure to operations and client facing role
- Strong pipeline of projects
About Our Client
Our client is a new company that specializes in the construction of self storage facilities and single story commercial buildings. They are located in downtown Chicgao, but they have projects all across the United States. The company is currently ten people and is bringing in around $35 million dollars worth of revenue every year. They have experienced a lot of growth in the past few years and expect to keep growing. All of their clients are developers so the construction manager will gain exposure to the development side of the business as well as overseeing the general contracting. The average project ranges from $3-$8 million and the construction manager will oversee 3-4 projects at a time. Our client is looking for project engineer or APM to step into leadership role as a construction manager. APPLY TODAY AND HAVE YOUR RESUME CONSIDERED WITHIN 24 HOURS
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
- Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work. Receive, analyze and clarify all bids. Make award recommendations.
- Liason between the project manager and the client
The Successful Applicant
- 0 - 4 years of previous experience working in construction
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or a related field
- Experience working with software and technology
- Strong Communication and Organization Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Up to date on the Construction Market and the newest technology
- Driven and willing to work hard
- Procre proficient
What's on Offer
- Travel paid for
- Company credit card
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Base Salary up to $100,000
- Company events
- Excellent growth opportunities
- 20 days PTO
- Flexible work options